By using this Site you consent to Our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your information as described in this Privacy Notice. The Effective Date of this Privacy Notice is set forth at the top of this Privacy Notice. Any amended Privacy Notice will be published on this page and supersedes all previous versions. Your continued use of the Site after the effective date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Privacy Notice.
Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personally identifiable information. Data Processing of Usage Data When you access Our Site, the following general technical information is automatically recorded: the type of web browser used, the operating system used, your IP address, information regarding your internet service provider, your interactions with this Site and other similar information. Data Processing of Personal Information If you choose, you may provide personal information directly on the Site including by purchasing our products, signing up for email newsletters, or filling our forms on our Site. This processing – such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number – only occurs with your prior consent. We will use your data to facilitate the transactions you initiate as well as send you updates on products we offer. We may combine information we receive online with other information and outside records to enhance our ability to market to you those products or services that may be of interest to you.
Data Processing Location Any Personal Information collected about visitors through the Site is processed in the United States by us or by a party acting on our behalf. When you provide Personal Information to us through the site, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States. Transfer of Personal Data Abroad If you access this Site from a country other than the United States, your communications with Us may result in transferring your personal data across international borders. Also, when you call the Us, the We may provide you with support from our locations, which may be outside of your country of origin. In these cases, your personal data is handled according to this Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
• To provide the Site to you;
• To process and fulfil orders you place on the Site;
• To operate, improve and personalise the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalised experience when interacting with us;
• For customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the Site;
• To communicate with users including in response to messages from our Contact Us page;
• To better understand how users access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Site and to respond to user preferences, including language and location customization, personalised help and instructions, or other responses to users' usage of the Site; and
• To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Site.
Please note that, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the Site, information collected through the Site may be used in an aggregated or individualised manner.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information